- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1.5 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 small box Hershey’s Chocolate Pudding mix
- 1 cup Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a Kitchenaid mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients and mix well. Incorporate dry ingredients one at a time. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Grease two Pyrex loaf pans with canola oil.
- Pour the batter evenly into two pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cooking time varies according to the size of pan you use.