- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted, rinsed, drained and tossed with 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all wet ingredients in Kitchenaid mixer. Incorporate dry ingredients one at a time. Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop muffin batter into liners in pan. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.