- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 5 oz. pancetta, cooked & drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all wet ingredients in Kitchenaid mixer. Incorporate dry ingredients one at a time. Fold in pancetta and cheese.
- Scoop muffin batter into liners in pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.