- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small box lemon pudding mix
- zest of one lemon
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 medium zucchini, grated or finely julienned
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine wet ingredients in order in the kitchenaid mixer, add in the dry ingredients one at a time until incorporated.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Scoop into lined muffin pans. Bake 20-25* until golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Mix 3-4 TBS powdered sugar with 1 TBS freshly squeezed lemon juice. Spoon over the top of cooled muffins. Dust with powdered sugar.