- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small pkg cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- .5 tsp salt
- .5 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 8 oz frozen strawberries, defrosted, mashed with fork
Cream cheese filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all wet ingredients in Kitchenaid mixer. Incorporate dry ingredients one at a time. Fold in strawberries.
- Scoop muffin batter into liners in pan.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar until well blended, then stir in egg.
- Top with 1 tsp. cream cheese filling
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.